Friday, May 28, 2010

Mad at Fast-foods

I hate it when we go out to eat and a food doesn't have meat in it, but it's contaminated. For example I love subway, but I recently noticed the knife they cut it with. Everything is good until they get to the end. After all the vegetables are in the bread they cut it. The knife has meat and mayo and who knows what. They don't wipe it off after every sub. Another example is when your at a mexican restaurant and your eating rice and then the cooks tells you it had lard. That makes me feel betrayed because I don't eat meat. Yet another example yesterday at the pita place I noticed they cooked the alfalfa where they had cooked the bakon. This one specifically makes me mad because they say the pitas are vegetarian. That's why I don't like to eat out. I prefer my nice home food because I know what's in it and it's not contaminated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home