Friday, May 28, 2010

Being vegan for a week

This week I was a vegan. I was very pround until yesterday. We had a soccer game in Iowa city. I left with my parents and went out to eat. In my mind I was trying to decide where to go because I didn't want to eat any dairy products. I usually go to the mall and eat rice or eat a pizza. My mom suggested we eat pitas. I really liked the idea. We went there but I ate my mom's pita. It had cheese in it. It was good because I was super hungry. While I was eating I was trying to stop thinking of what it was and that it had puss in it. So I stoped eating it. That doesn't hide the fact that I ate cheese. Next time I'm not going to eat it because I'm goning to remember the gross facts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home